Worldwide reference projects and satisfied customers speak for the fully automated systems from Neuson Hydrotec. Our hydraulic and drive technology are the lever for your success. But they only become innovative thanks to specially matched electronic systems across the board. Whether automation technology or the buzz word mechatronics, the networking of mechanics, fluid technology, electrics and electronics is individually developed from a modular assembly kit to suit your application composed of stationary or mobile controls for tomorrow's hydraulic and drive technology. Neuson Hydrotec mechatronics engineers reference measured values, sensor technology and plant parameters (position, pressure, flow, temperature, speed ... ) to create digital evaluation, regulation and control solutions which rely on digital logic to precisely boost the dynamics and performance of your overall system. From a programming point of view, the intuitive user interface makes your entire plant or the entire plant section easy to operate and control. Accurate diagnostic systems guarantee 100% economical control of processes and workflows and ensure that energy-efficient performance precisely meets customer requirements.
The standard control is the freely programmable Siemens S7
In Neuson Hydrotec plant automation, the needs of our customers are implemented uncompromisingly with Siemens control systems (ASI bus, Profibus, Profinet), with various Pilz safety controls (Safetybus P) and external controls based on B&R, Omron and Unitronic.
- individually work out your optimised system solution in line with the latest international guidelines
- implement electrical and electronic solutions economically in theory and practice
- digitally network various future technologies to reflect the state-of-the-art
- integrate processes and cyclic movements with countless mechanically, hydraulically and electrically controlled elements to create a profitable overall system
- work with extremely precise servo-valve technology
- control the start-up behaviour and performance characteristics of your machines and systems by means of electronic control cards and CAN bus connections in valves, pumps and motors
- have many years of experience in the application of reliable open- and closed-loop control technology elements with associated peripherals
- deploy stroke measuring systems and sensor technology to enhance occupational safety for industry
- develop software and programmable logic controllers
- design graphically optimised interfaces for intuitive operator interaction
- are always ready to optimise existing systems and processes, even with third-party systems